This post contains affiliate links of products that I personally use.
My husband and I recently ventured home to visit some family, and he's always gotta make sure he hits up the high stakes bingo. I got to tell you, this is one of my least favorite things to do in the world. Bingo gives me so much anxiety!! I'm worried about missing numbers, if the caller is calling too fast, and most of all having to yell bingo. Yelling loudly in a room full of quiet people could very well throw me into full on panic mode. The one time I actually won I made my mom yell for me.
If you also suffer from anxiety you know how nerve racking it can be to be one number away from winning, but also scared as hell if you do win. Luckily my Ma is fine with yelling for me and doesn't make me feel like an ass. Anyway I made an anxiety oil roller to help with the next time I get coaxed into going to bingo against my will.
Things you need:
- Roller Bottle ( I got mine on amazon)
- Essential Oils
- Olive oil (or whatever carrier oil you prefer)
Place the following into your roller bottle.
- Rosewood Essential Oil 10 drops
- Frankincense Essential Oil 10 drops
- Bergamot Essential Oil 10 drops
- Cedarwood Essential Oil 10 drops
- Lavender Essential Oil 40 drops
- Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 10 drops
- Vetiver Essential Oil 15 drops
Fill the rest of your roller bottle up with your preferred carrier oil. Turn bottle a few dozen times to mix the oils together.
Roll this wonderful scent whenever you may be feeling overwhelmed or anxious. Or when you have to endure Bingo! Enjoy!